Today we bring you a really sweet recipe: chocolate brownie with mint chirimoya syrup. The sweet tooths among you can try it in our Vincci Posada del Patio 5* in MÃ¡laga, but if youâ€™d like to prepare this typical and original dessert for yourself, here we give you the recipe. Take note!
- 400 gr. of chocolate
-Â 300 gr. of flour
-Â 200 gr of butter
-Â 800 gr. of powdered sugar
-Â 8 eggs
-Â 2 chirimoyas
-Â 100 gr of cream
- In a mixing glass, add the sugar and eggs. Blend.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and add to the mixture.
- Add the flour to everything and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake atÂ 180ÂºC for 30 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, let it cool at room temperature.
- Peel and pit the fruit
- Blend the fruit with the cream and the mint
- Serve the syrup extremely cold and the brownie warm.