The perfect place for pampering both body and soul and enjoying the qualities of the water in its many forms.
- The Spa includes 3 different areas:
- The Sport Area, with cardiovascular equipment.
- Thermal Area or individual area with massage booths, mud, mud treatments, facial and body treatments, rest area, etc.
- Thermal Leisure Area or group area, with a thermal circuit that includes a vitality pool, peeling showers, steam bath, dry sauna, ice booth, cold mini-pool.
3 exclusive spa areas for comprehensive enjoyment and pleasure for the body and mind.
- Opening of Spa:
- Friday from 17:00 to 22:00 h.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10:00 to 22:00 h.
Spa & Kids: children from the age of 5 up to 16 may use the facilities when accompanied by their parents, who must ensure their compliance with the code of conduct. The Finnish sauna is not recommended for children aged 5 to 9.