Vincci Centrum 4*
Vincci Centrum 4* Madrid - Spain
Secret Museum in Madrid
Evoke the daily life of the 17th century by visiting the house of Lope de Vega, in the Barrio de las Letras of 21st-century Madrid.
Lope’s controversial life, which deviated from the norms and morality of his day, brought him certain fame in both his era and subsequent periods. Declared a National Historical Monument, Lope de Vega’s Museum-House combines original works of art, furniture and utensils from the Prado and the National Archaeological Museum. Few know of its existence, and even less are aware that Captain Contreras also lived there, a historical personage who inspired the creation of the literary character, Capitán Alatriste, along with Cervantes, who was a resident in the same street - although it is known that they did not get along well.
- Double room accommodations and breakfast buffet.
- Late check-out (subject to request)
- Free guided tour in Spanish, English or French
- Prices per double room per night. Free admission.
- Museum visiting hours: from Tuesday to Sunday, 10 am to 3pm, to be reserved at the hotel reception. Last visit at 2pm
- For more information, contact the hotel directly.