Today we bring you a really sweet recipe: chocolate brownie with mint chirimoya syrup. The sweet tooths among you can try it in our Vincci Posada del Patio 5* in Málaga, but if you’d like to prepare this typical and original dessert for yourself, here we give you the recipe. Take note!
– 400 gr. of chocolate
– 300 gr. of flour
– 200 gr of butter
– 800 gr. of powdered sugar
– 8 eggs
– 2 chirimoyas
– 100 gr of cream
– In a mixing glass, add the sugar and eggs. Blend.
– Melt the chocolate with the butter and add to the mixture.
– Add the flour to everything and pour the mixture into the pan.
– Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes.
– Once out of the oven, let it cool at room temperature.
– Peel and pit the fruit
– Blend the fruit with the cream and the mint
– Serve the syrup extremely cold and the brownie warm.