Skiing in Sierra Nevada is an experience that everybody should try some day. You could think that all the ski stations are the same but it is not true.
Today we want to talk you about Sierra Nevada, the sunniest ski station of Europe.
More than 120 signed ski slopes (105 km of them skiable) and itineraries to suit all tastes with different levels of difficulty…
But also Sierra Nevada has a very interesting range of activities to make you enjoy your stay:
– To improve your snowboard in its permanent half pipe, the biggest of Spain, while you enjoy the best music and the WI-FI.
– Archery, Russian sled ride, chair-skiing, bike-skiing…
– Activities and facilities for the kids: mini-snow and mini-ski, nursery,…
– First footprints: each morning at 8.30 you are able to enjoy the untouched snow.
– Night Ski/Snowboard: ideal for night owls.
– Driving a piste-grooming machine.
– Snow shoe excursion (day and night).
– Piste-grooming machine tours finishing in El Veleta Peak to watch the sun go down, the city lights of Granada and the sea on the horizon.
– Golf tournaments on the snow.
– Paraski and paragliding.
– MiniBob cross (a Kind of bobslegih).
– Guided tour to gaze the stars.
The list goes on and on.
Now you have more reasons for visiting Sierra Nevada, we look for your visit at our Vincci Selección Rumaykiyya 5* Hotel, we will make your stay in Sierra Nevada unforgettable.
Check availability here: www.vinccihoteles.com